Silk Screen Printing 絲網印刷
What is Silk Screen Printing?
In short, it is a method in which ink is applied directly to a surface, in this case a garment. The image to be printed is photographically transferred to a very fine fabric mesh in which the non-printing areas are blocked off therefore making the fabric surface as a stencil.
The ink is wiped across the screen to pass through the unblocked pores and reach the fabric. For each colour to be printed a separate screen is prepared and the process is repeated. Want to see the process in action? Below you can find all the information you need step by step about the screen printing process on to garments.
STEP 1 - ARTWORK AND COLOURS
The first step in the screen printing process once you have finalised your design is to work out how many colours you would like printing and what colours they are.If you’ve only got one colour to print then you can skip ahead to the next step and decide your garments!
We have to set up one screen for each colour in the design, so the more colours in your design, the higher the cost. Alternatively if you would like a design with several colours, but would like to keep costs down, look at our heat transfer option in ink types.
STEP 2 - GARMENTS
You’ve got your design finalised and now you need the perfect garment to print it on to. We are able to provide high quality garments that have been tried and tested with our industry standard printing equipment.
Our garment catalogue provides a great selection of hoodies, t-shirts, sweatshirts, accessories and more. Have a look on our product pages for a full selection.
STEP 3 - PRINT POSITIONS
MAXIMUM PRINT AREA
STEP 4 - CHOOSE AN INK
STANDARD INK TYPES
- HEAT TRANSFER
- GLOW IN THE DARK
STEP 5 - REQUEST A QUOTE
(Graphic A4 size)
Any additional Color, each color
(Graphic A4 size)
* Frame set up costs
Why choose Screen Printing/為什麼要選擇絲網印刷?
- Highly durable
- Great economy of scale – the more you print the cheaper the price
- Pantone matching
- No minimum order
- Perfect for large quantity T-shirt runs, workwear, promotional clothing, bands, festivals, events, fashion....
- 大規模生產導致的經濟效益 – 越多的印刷便會越便宜的價格
- 適合大批量的T卹，工作服，促銷服， 帶子，節慶活動， 活動，時尚....
Screen Printing takes multiple stages/絲網印刷需要多個階段
- Process your artworks, logos or designs in the correct format - vector artwork required
- Create your screens
- Mix the inks to specific Pantone colours or best match
- Set up the machines with your screens ready for printing
- Application process of applying the inks to the T-shirts and clothing
- Drying process to cure the ink for long term quality and durability
為處理您的作品，請使用正確格式的標誌或設計 - 必需的矢量圖稿
Screen Printing attention area / 絲網印刷需要注意的地方
- Screen Printing requires production of printing screens. The screens cannot be modified after the production and hence provides no flexibility to modify the print graphic and size.
- In addition, the size of an English word typically requires a minimum height of 0.3cm and Chinese word 0.5cm.
- Screen Printing is not suitable for gradient effects and Digital Printing is typically recommended for such type of effects.
- Each colour in the graphic requires production of a separate screen. Thus the more colourful the graphic, the more screens will be required and increasing the overall pricing.
每一種顏色的絲印都要製作絲印網板， 所以顏色越多 的設計圖樣，需要的絲印網板和絲印的工序便會按比例增加，從而亦令價格相應地提高。
Effects / 效果
The following printing and decorative effect requires quotation/下列印刷及點綴效果需特別報價:
[ 5217 ] 340g Organic cotton plain canvas/ 有機棉平紋帆布Regular price Dhs. 0.00 AEDRegular priceUnit price per
[ 5424 ] 227g Organic cotton plain canvas/ 有機棉平紋帆布Regular price Dhs. 0.00 AEDRegular priceUnit price per
[ 3E-05 ] 170g Organic cotton slub yarn plain fabric/ 有機棉竹節平紋布Regular price Dhs. 0.00 AEDRegular priceUnit price per
[ 9E-07 ] 170g Organic cotton 1*1 Bengaline/ 有機棉1*1羅紋布Regular price Dhs. 0.00 AEDRegular priceUnit price per